SUMMER 2021 – DAILY TOURS
A very special summer season started a few days ago! On 15th May 2021, the government launched officially the tourism season in Greece. People are tired of a months-long, rigid quarantine, thirsty to go on holiday, met new places and experience new moments.
Greece and especially Crete is a destination which has much to offer to the Greeks themselves and to visitors from other countries.
This unprecedented situation has helped us by giving us the – the Balos Travel team – to see our services again, improve and enrich them, and of course take into consideration and study the suggestions, comments and advise of all of you visitors, friends and colleagues. So in view of the need of a real reboot and with the natural heavens of Crete and Chania in particular, we are here to travel, walk, swim, taste, host and discover together the beauty of our place.
We are here readier than ever and introducing our services for the summer of 2021.
SERVICES – SUMMER 2021 – DAILY TOURS
- Daily tours such as Samaria gorge, Elafonisi, Knossos, Santorini etc. for individual customers or groups with various departures from Kissamos to Chania.
- Cruises to Gramvousa and Balos – Ticketing and information on the daily cruise in the Balos lagoon and the island of Gramvoussa.
- Mountain bike renting – which can be delivered directly to your hotel or picked up from our office.
- Cooking classes and wine tasting on a small traditional farm near Kissamos. A tour on the olive groves, the orchard, the vegetable and the herb garden, the chicken and sheep pen and the small cellar. Afterwards the Cretan products are presented and our customers cook with us and taste local tastes. At the end of the afternoon they all have dinner together.
- Private cruise ships with luxury boats, avoiding crowds and travelling comfortably, as well as private transportation by minivan and luxury buses all over Crete to all accommodations on the island – Private excursions on all sights and beaches of Crete – Group transport.
- Our office also provides information on itineraries and tickets issuing by all shipping and airlines companies.
Our office follows all the special health protocols under which tourism enterprises operate in the context of measure against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Balos Travel team
Tel.+30 28220 22900 – fax.+30 28220 22970
Mob.+30 694 7091549
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail 2 : email@example.com
Site : www.balos-travel.com
General Tourism Services
Kissamos Iroon Polytechneiou 131